Tuesday, June 9, 2009

5 Things that "Grinds My Gears"



1) You know what really grinds my gears, food commercials late night during the NBA finals. I'm like hello, I'm on a diet, that volcano taco or a Big Mac sounds really good right now. Now my stomach growls as I catch a craving for hot wings. I know its a marketing tool, that they specifically play those commercials during prime time, but still. Please, do us a favor.

2) You know what else grinds my gears, those Scary Movie rip-off movies. You know like "Dance Flick," and the worst movie ever "Meet The Spartans." Hello, film companies those movies are not even funny. Why? Take it easy. Figure out something new. Not every single type of movie merits a comedy parody.

3) You know what else grinds my gears, Lady Gaga. Okay, so I agree she is hot. If I had the opportunity to entertain her, I would in an instant. But her image and something about how they sell her grinds my gears. Her music super catchy and simple. She's a little bit too recycled for me.

4) You know what else grinds my gears, Rashard Lewis' jumpshot. Its like a slingshot. It goes in no denying it, but it just looks so weird. And he makes them (sigh).

5) You know what else grinds my gears, Craig Sager's suits. This is the guy who wears all the "funky" suits at basketball games. Okay, so your trying to make a fashion statement. He's like, "Let me wear the most ridiculous suit and attract attention" (not an actual quote). Not even a blind person would wear his suits. Look my man, just wear a nice suit, or at least match, please.

2 comments:

  1. lol at craig sager and the nba commercials! failure ultimately grinds my gears but umm something more short term [lol] umm this thing called silent rave they do at union square my goodness i just really hate the grown ass men there in a crowd of high schoolers wild'n out like they love college...its actually scary like next thing u kno they gonna have a law & order show about a guy who took some girls to his house...let me not give away a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just like to have fun, i don't even see them as grown ass men, they're not from NY, they go to school here or visit and wild out, I don't get too mad when I see them, its just a big SMH on them

    and yo, i love college too so dont hate lol jk

    ReplyDelete